FoxMind Games, Disruptus, Mind Card Dice Game, Fun and Exciting Activity for Family and Friends
· UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE CONCEPT – Featuring a simple and ingenious play mechanism, Disruptus revolves around new ways to create, transform, or improve ideas or objects.
· DESIGNED TO OPEN EVERY MIND – Disruptus asks players to look at objects and ideas and use different approaches, as determined by the roll of a die, which is to innovate. Disruptus draws inspiration from the very important practice of ‘disruptive thinking.’ Disruptive thinking is one of the most powerful methods of innovation.
· OBJECT OF THE GAME – Be the player or team with the most points at the end of the game. Players can choose to play through a fixed number of rounds or for a predetermined amount of time.
· PLAY ALONE OR WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS – Play Disruptus alone, with other players, or in teams both competitively or in a collaborative manner. For ages 10 and up. Playing time is approx. 20 minutes.
· COLLABORATIVE PLAY – The game can also be played in a non-competitive, collaborative manner inviting all players, with the help of a moderator, to improve on each other’s ideas.